Finding The Need

Protecting What Matters Most

Income and Mortgage Protection

How Much Do I Need?

No one likes talking about their death, however, it’s even more uncomfortable when the family left behind is stuck struggling to cover the funeral expenses and bills without the income of their now late spouse.

Despite preconceived notions, life insurance is not expensive and is actually quite inexpensive. For as little as $25/mo you can actually put decent coverage in place for your family

There are plenty of factors that determine the amount of insurance that you will need to properly protect your family. We will just focus on the following:

  • How Much Debt Do You Currently Have
  • How Much Do You Make Per Year
  • Youngest Child’s Age

From there we will use this formula to determine the coverage amount:

Income x (Youngest Child’s Age – 21) + debt = Income Protection Insurance Amount

(Mortgage Balance Amount + Debt Amount) x Years Left On Mortgage = Mortgage/Debt Protection

Stop Thinking About It.

If you’ve ever gone to buy something, sat down with the sales rep and ran the numbers, got that weird feeling in your stomach like, “this isn’t a good deal” and when asked if you want to move forward say, “I need to think about it.” Well when it comes to your life insurance, STOP. […]

Part D Basic

Most of the Hype is for the most part on Medicare A and B “Original Medicare”. No one mentions Part D unless you need it, and by then you will most likely, not like it. Basically you must sign up for a Part D if you are Original Medicare eligible and do not have eligible […]

Is Your Business Thriving?

Are you an Insurnace Agency Owner/Manager? Is your business growing every year? Or are you stagnent? It’s said that 92% of insurance agents will fail in this industry within 3 years. Leaving, the obvious, 8% of agents succeeding to some degree or another. The secret? Building a duplicatable, yet simple platform to plug and play. […]